1) All clearances must be done digitally (SEE LINKS BELOW); not in paper form or ink fingerprinting.
2) Please turn in all volunteer clearances to Becky Debor (412-896-2315) AT THE SAME TIME.
3) Clearance dates must be within one (1) year when they are submitted.
4) They should be turned in 30 days prior to the date of the event which you will be volunteering.
5) Each clearance is valid for 60 months and will expire with the oldest clearance.
6) Volunteering does not effect the status (expiration) of your clearances.
7) Retain a copy of your clearances for your records.
ACT 114 - FBI Fingerprint Clearance The Service Code for VOLUNTEERS: 1KG6Y3 The Service Code for EMPLOYEES: 1KG6XN
The White Oak UPS Store and the Allegheny Intermediate Unit (AIU3) ARE NOT IdentoGO fingerprint sites.
VOLUNTEER COACHES -- Many volunteer coaches eventually become paid employees of EFSD. If you will be serving as a volunteer coach, please obtain your clearances as an EMPLOYEE. (Employee clearances can be used to volunteer, but volunteer clearances cannot be used for employment). This will save you from the need to get your clearances twice.