School Board Members
- Mr. Thomas Sharkey Jr. - President email@example.com
- Mr. Ryan O. Hemminger - Vice-President firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mr. Jamie Evans - Secretary email@example.com
- Mr. Douglas Dyer - Treasurer firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mr. Charles Bakewell email@example.com
- Mr. Richard Cummings Jr. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mrs. Megan Ferraro email@example.com
- Mrs. Dorothy Wycoff firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mr. Travis Stoffer email@example.com
2018 SCHOOL BOARD MEETINGS
All meetings of the Board of School Directors shall be open to the general public with the exception of the Executive meetings exempted by law.
The Public Meetings of the School Board for 2018 will be on Wednesdays from January 2018 to November 2018, beginning at 6:30 P.M.
The Committee of the Whole will meet on the 2nd WEDNESDAY of each month, unless otherwise stated.
The Regular Meeting of the Board will be held on the 3rd WEDNESDAY of each month.
• All meetings will be held at in the Board Room of the District Offices,
401 Rock Run Road, Elizabeth, PA 15037
Committee of the Whole Regular School Board Mtg
Jan 10, 2018 Jan 17, 2018
Feb 14, 2018 Feb 21, 2018
Mar 14, 2018 Mar 21, 2018
April 11, 2018 April 18, 2018
May 9, 2018 May 16, 2018
June 20, 2018 (3rd Wednesday) June 27, 2018 (4th Wednesday)
July 18, 2018 (3rd Wednesday) July 18, 2018
Aug 8, 2018 Aug 15, 2018
Sept 12, 2018 Sept 19, 2018
Oct 10, 2018 Oct 17, 2018
Nov 14, 2018 Nov 14, 2018 (2nd Wednesday)
Wednesday , Dec 5, 2018 (Reorganization 6 P.M.)
Board meetings are open to the public. Residents are encouraged not only to attend, but also to participate. Questions presented at the meetings should address items listed on the evening's agenda. Individuals who wish to address the board must submit a request form prior to the meeting. Request forms can be obtained at the Administration Building. Each speaker is required to give his/her name and address or group's name. Comments should be limited to five minutes. Topics may include questions or remarks concerning school operations or school programs. However, comments regarding personnel will not be discussed at public sessions.
School Board Agendas are paperless through a system called BoardDocs, which can be accessed on the left side of this page.