School Board Members
- Mr. Jamie Evans President firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mr. Thomas Sharkey Jr. Vice-President email@example.com
- Mr. Ryan O. Hemminger Secretary firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mr. Douglas Dyer Treasurer email@example.com
- Mr. Charles Bakewell firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mr. Richard Cummings Jr. email@example.com
- Mrs. Megan Ferraro firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mrs. Dorothy Wycoff email@example.com
- Mr. Scott Henry firstname.lastname@example.org
2017 SCHOOL BOARD MEETINGS
All meetings of the Board of School Directors shall be open to the general publicwith the exception of the Executive meetings exempted by law.
The Public Meetings of the School Board for 2017 will be on Wednesdays from January 2017 to November 2017, beginning at 6:30 P.M.
The Committee of the Whole will meet on the 2nd WEDNESDAY of each month, unless otherwise stated.
The Regular Meeting of the Board will be held on the 3rd WEDNESDAY of each month.
• All meetings will be held at in the Board Room of the District Offices,
401 Rock Run Road, Elizabeth, PA 15037
Committee of the Whole Regular School Board Mtg
Jan 11, 2017 Jan 18, 2017
Feb 8, 2017 Feb 15, 2017
Mar 8, 2017 Mar 15, 2017
April 5, 2017 (1st Wed) April 19, 2017
May 10, 2017 May 17, 2017
June 14, 2017 June 21, 2017
July 19, 2017(3rd Wed)-CANCELLED July 19, 2017- CANCELLED
Aug 9, 2017 Aug16, 2017
Sept 13, 2017 Sept 20, 2017
Oct 11, 2017 Oct 18, 2017
Nov 8, 2017 Nov 15, 2017
Tuesday, Dec 5, 2017 (Reorganization)
Board meetings are open to the public. Residents are encouraged not only to attend, but also to participate. Questions presented at the meetings should address items listed on the evening's agenda. Individuals who wish to address the board must submit a request form prior to the meeting. Request forms can be obtained at the Administration Building. Each speaker is required to give his/her name and address or group's name. Comments should be limited to five minutes. Topics may include questions or remarks concerning school operations or school programs. However, comments regarding personnel will not be discussed at public sessions.
School Board Agendas are paperless through a system called BoardDocs, which can be accessed on the left side of this page.